Hands at Play Dinosaurs
Grrr, grrr, where did the baby dinosaurs go? They’ve left the nest – help us find them!
Assembling puzzles with different piece counts allows your child to develop their skills progressively by tackling increasingly more difficult puzzles.
Each puzzle consists of 9 to 35 pieces. Your child can start with a 9-piece puzzle and gradually progress to more complex ones.
Have fun as you learn about these prehistoric animals while honing your perceptiveness and imagination.
- Sorting and assembling progressive puzzles:
- is an excellent way to practice association skills
- helps develop hand-eye coordination
- improves manual dexterity
- Puzzles help children develop and master their skills progressively (difficulty adjusted for each skill level)
- Puzzle pieces are made of high-quality, thick cardboard
- The handy box with a practical, sturdy handle makes it a great gift.