Art Crayons Medium 16 Colors
A set of 16 Kitpas Medium
white, pink, red, orange, pale orange, yellow, yellow green, green, light blue, blue, brown, black, navy blue, gray, dark brown, violet
Welcome to the world of Kitpas - a new dimension in art materials. Kitpas Art Crayons- their buttery smoothness unleashes children's creativity instantly. Bright, bold drawings unfold with ease on almost any surface including paper, glass, mirrors and whiteboard. Our crayons are water soluble and with just a few strokes of a wet brush your drawing will become a gorgeous watercolor painting! Clean up is a snap on any non porous surface. All Kitpas products are non-toxic and safe for children.
Kitpas Art Crayons Medium
Kitpas Art Crayons with their exuberantly vibrant colors bring out the kid in everyone. Their buttery smoothness unleashes children's creativity instantly. This- "Kitpas Art Crayons Medium" is the standard size, easy to hold.
DRAWS ON NON-POROUS SURFACE
Draws on almost any surface: paper, glass, mirrors and whiteboard. When to clean off, just wipe with wet cloth.
SAFE FOR CHILDREN
All Kitpas products are non-toxic and safe for children. All made in Japan.
- Not for children under 3 years old.
- Drawings can NOT be erased when done on chalkboard, wall, wood, paper, furniture and any porous surfaces.
- Window drawings are recommended to be erased after use as the color will stain and be difficult to wipe off when left unerased for a long time.
- If stain remains on window glass, apply window cleaner (ex. WINDEX) with a paper towel or a sponge.
- For bathtubs and wet surfaces, our Kitpas for Bath Art Crayons are available.
- If stain remains on clothes, soak the stained area in water/little warm water and apply laundry soap or alkaline detergent directly on the spot per the manufacturer's direction. Wash lightly by hand and wash away. We recommend you test our suggestion in an inconspicuous area first.
- If stain remains on hands or skin, wash off with the soap normally used at home. In case of accidental eye contact, wash away immediately.
- There might be a smearing of oil/wax emerging from crayons over time due to the material. It does not affect the quality of the product.